Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Shower Cake, Diaper Cake & Invitation

I made this invitation, cake and diaper cake for a baby shower today!
I made everything to coordinate with her nursery bedding.

*See Cocalo - Jacana Nursery Bedding pic at bottom of post*
2-Tier Baby Shower Cake
I made the Giraffe and Monkey out of chocolate


As shown:
2-layer 6" round
2-layer 10" round
covered in fondant
Hand-sculpted Giraffe and Monkey, made out of chocolate
Serves 50

5x7 Invitations for her baby shower
3-Tier Diaper Cake
Approximately 45 Pampers Swaddles Diapers - Size 1
Hand-Painted Wooden Animals & Letters for Baby's Name
Coordinating Ribbons & Bows
Silk Flowers
Cocalo - Jacana
Here is a pic of the Nursery Bedding she is using.

1 comment:

  1. How U Doin, My Name Is Lasheena Holcombe, I Luv Ur Jacana Jungle Friends cake. Im Adopting A Baby N Her Name Is Gonne Be Braelynn Cassady,N Her Due Date Is July 6. Her Bedding Is The Same, N I Would Luv To Know A Price On Da Cake N Invites Pleazz, If U Dont Mind.. My Email Address Is.. ladyh91081@gmail.com Pleazz Let Me Know If Ur Interested... The Shower Is June 9. Thank You Soooo Much!!!

    ReplyDelete